Facebook: Wayne Willis Burton
Coarse & Match Fishing Lessons With Wayne Burton
Tuition for all anglers and all ages for both able-bodied and disabled anglers regardless of experience
Whether you are seeking to improve on fishing methods, targeting individual species or get a head start on the competition at your next match, I have something to offer. And can assure that your catches and match results will improve dramatically!
• Disabled anglers
• One to one coaching - all levels and abilities welcome
• Small group coaching
• Corporate days
• Beginners welcome
• Specialised coaching to open match standard
• Anglers of any age or ability
• Accompanied children welcome
• Any method, bait or species
• Bait and day tickets included
All tackle can be supplied if necessary I can help through coaching across the variety of methods that are used to target specific types of fish, from lakes through to open water. I am happy to travel to any venue of your choice; the only proviso is that is should be accessible for the disabled angler.
I am Wayne Burton, a one time professional jockey who, following a bad fall at Exeter racecourse is now disabled. Fishing, however, has become my passion and for the past 7 years I have been involved and taken part in competitions, tournaments as well organising a variety of fishing competitions for a variety of institutes, causes and companies.
As wheelchair angler I have won a number of competitions against both disabled and able-bodied anglers.
I have caught a lot of large specimen Carp up to 24lb over the past 7 years along the way picking up over 50 trophies in competitions with a lot of impressive weights along the way, these include:
- The Banter boys club champion 2018
- South Cerney disabled match Top wheelchair angler 2018/15/12
- UKDMFC team of 5 champion 2017/16/1UKDMFC rod and reel champion 2017
- UKDMFC Pole only champion 2014
- Racing Welfare Fred Webb memorial shield 2017/16/13/12
All this alongside various Open wins. My biggest achievement todate was finishing just 3 places away to qualify for the Maver Mega Final In 2017.
Sessions can be tailored to your exact requirements, coaching sessions can go down any route including:
• Basic watercraft and understanding the correct areas to target
• Tackle preparation both on and off the bank
• Baits and the correct ways to present them
• Making the most of your time on the bank
• Targeting specific species
• Using specific methods
Whatever the venue I can show you how to catch more fish and improve your match results. All sessions are friendly and relaxed and even after the session I am available to answer any questions you may have, it's all part of the coaching experience. Coaching is available 7 days a week, extremely affordable and all bait is provided.
I offer fun and tip-packed sessions for anglers of ALL ages and abilities. Whether you're a beginner, want to fine-tune your techniques or master a new venue, I'm here to help!
Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Wiltshire regions preferred, but I can travel anywhere! Commercial fisheries and natural lakes are what I specialise in mainly.
From £90 a person Per day.